We are Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. We are the largest hotel franchising company in the world. With 20 brands, 15,000 team members, and nearly 9,000 hotels in 80 countries, no one welcomes the world like we do. We help people realize the possibilities over every horizon.
Our Brands: Whether choosing Wyndham Grand®, Dolce Hotels & Resorts by Wyndham®, Esplendor Boutique Hotels by Wyndham®, Dazzler by Wyndham®, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts®, TRYP by Wyndham®, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham®, La Quinta®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Hawthorne Suites by Wyndham®, AmericInn by Wyndham®, Ramada by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham®, Baymont by Wyndham®, Microtel by Wyndham®, Days Inn by Wyndham®, Super 8 by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson by Wyndham®, or Travelodge by Wyndham®, our incomparable diversity of hotel brands will deliver the experience the everyday traveler wants.
Headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Gold Coast, Australia, Clark in the Philippines, Bangkok, Thailand, Bali, Indonesia, and South Korea. Wyndham Hotels & Resorts South East Asia and Pacific Region employs more than 4,000 staff throughout the South East Asia and Pacific Region.
Beyond the check-in desk, we have team members in Revenue, Marketing, Finance and more making travel easy and accessible for all – and you could be one of them. Learn more about our open positions via www.linkedin.com/company/wyndham-hotel-group-south-east-asia-pacific-region/jobs/
Reporting to the Regional Director of Revenue & Distribution, the Revenue Management intern is responsible for providing day-to-day support to the Revenue & Distribution team.
- Assist in the implementation of revenue and distribution strategies, tactics, and projects for Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Assist in relevant regional initiatives and campaigns
- Assist in revenue performance analysis and reporting
- Assist in the development of training materials, operational guide, and business presentations
- Assist in revenue tools development
- Assist in other relevant duties as assigned
We Are Looking For
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- You are a confident and analytical Business undergraduate
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
- You possess basic revenue management principles and are proficient in Excel (VBA and Macros are essential) and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in other Statistical software is a plus