Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world’s largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across nearly 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards programme in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Out hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travellers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio – distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands – delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
The Blue Thread uniting these household names and nearly 25,000 hotel, condo and home redemption options is Wyndham Rewards®, the richest and simplest rewards program in the business. Wyndham Rewards continues revolutionizing the loyalty landscape with its simple-to-use, generous points earning structure along with a flat, free night redemption rate—the first of its kind for a major loyalty program. Wyndham Rewards members—more than 56 million and counting—can earn and redeem points for hundreds of rewards options around the world every day.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 associates worldwide.
We offer a wide array of exciting and challenging experiences throughout your career journey coupled with career progression and development. We pride ourselves on our professional yet relaxed culture with a healthy work/life balance and team camaraderie like no other, where you will feel recognised and rewarded.
In the hospitality industry, there really are no ‘typical’ days. A hotelier’s life can and will vary due to the complexity of dealing with several factors. Through this internship, the Executive Office Intern will be able to witness and be involved in a day in the life of the President and Managing Director, SEAPR of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts.
He/she is directly responsible for providing assistance to the President and Managing Director, SEAPR in overall general administration, travel arrangements, expense claims, meetings as well as ad hoc projects. She/he will also assist in overall office administration, in including day-to-day operation.
- Provide secretarial support to the President and Managing Director, SEAPR, not limited to expenses claims, travel arrangements, correspondence, meetings management etc
- Arrange appointments and meetings for the President and Managing Director and ensure appropriate documentation for each appointment
- Prepare minutes of meeting as directed
- Arrange accommodation and transportation for guests and visitors as required
- Prepare replies to routine correspondence for the President and Managing Director
- Answer all incoming calls for the President and Managing Director, either transfer, re-direct or take a message
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- Any other tasks as and when assigned
- Strong in administration skills
- Sense of professionalism
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Strong in both written and verbal communication
- A resourceful and proactive team player who can also work independently
- Proficient in common computer applications