Who We Are
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring future-ready pioneers to innovate. We’re looking to grow our teams with people who are ready to collaborate in building communities and expanding our skylines. To do this, we hire candidates of all backgrounds. That’s why here at WSP, inclusion, diversity, equity and belonging are core principles. Anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP Singapore is seeking an Officer, Human Resources as a member of the Compensation & Benefits team to support people transactions and payroll operations. The role will be exposed to learning and growth opportunities through ongoing HR initiatives to support the business strategy. This position will report to Manager, Human Resources.
The successful candidate will be able engage people at all levels, have a keen eye for details and not afraid to challenge status quo by recommending ways to improve work processes.
Admin Support Officer (2 Months, Extendable to 6 Months)
The Administrative Support Officer shall be required to perform but not limited to the following:
- To assist the Officer Manager in ensuring the smooth operation of the project site office in areas such as logistics, visitors, vendors, housekeeping, office security access, stationeries, incoming and outgoing correspondences, etc.
- To provide secretariat and administrative functions for the project site team, and the CAG project management and engineering office.
- To provide professional reception manning.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by CAG.
- Minimum "O' levels with at least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, and adept at spreadsheets and file management systems
- Able to manage large volumes of numerical data and documentation, both physical and digital
- Detailed, organised, meticulous and yet adaptable, able to work independently and a good team player
- Good working attitude with interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience and knowledge in the use of systems and filing of records and document will be advantageous
- Location: Changi
- Period: 2 months, extendable to 6 months
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Architectural & Engineering Services / Business Services
Pros: There is a good amount of seniors with great technical knowledge to tap from.
Cons: Senior Engineers may not have junior engineers to delegate work. Senior Engineers may have to do more ground work