At Write Edge, we specialise in providing high-quality English and Writing tuition classes for Primary and Secondary school students in Singapore.
The English enrichment centre was founded in 2014 with a vision to deliver exceptionally effective lessons that help to build a strong foundation in the English language and nurture writing skills in young students.
From just 12 students and 1 branch in Lorong Ah Soo, Singapore, Write Edge has since expanded to 8 physical branches and has online presence in both Singapore and Malaysia.
With decades of combined teaching, curriculum and education management experience, we’ve got a well-seasoned team at the helm. We work very hard to help our students have the best experience at Write Edge and take great pride in what we do.
Our Vision: To be Singapore's Leading English and Writing Enrichment Specialist
Our Mission: To make the Mastery of English and Writing possible for every student
Part Time Customer Service for English Enrichment Centre
It’s an exciting time for Write Edge as we enter our next phase of expansion. For us to continue delivering the best customer experience for our students and parents, we are looking for driven and resourceful individuals with warm personalities to join us as Part-Time Customer Service Associates.
As part of our Customer Relations team, you can expect to receive hands-on experience with mentorship in a fast-growing SME.
You can expect to:
- Attend to walk-in customers and incoming phone/email enquiries
- Provide professional course consultation and excellent customer service to prospective students
- Communicate and coordinate with customers in ensuring prompt follow-up and closure for all enquiries
- Proactively build, maintain and enhance relationships with students and parents
- Provide support to the Teaching Team (Deployment, Timetabling, Relief Teaching)
- Perform a variety of administrative duties in support of the day-to-day operations, including preparation of invoices
- Ensure the safety and appropriate behaviour of students at the centre
You should be:
- Proficient in Google Docs, Sheets, Microsoft Office and technology in general
- Able to multi-task, and adapt to a fast-paced and changing work environment
- A great problem-solver with quick reactions and is meticulous with details
- Have a great interpersonal skills with verbal and written English proficiency
- An accountable and responsible team-player
- Able to portray oneself as an extension of the company - an English and Writing specialist through one’s attire and speech professionally
Location(s): Across Branches
Please see the list of locations at https://www.write-edge.com/locate-us/
- Flexible Schedule
- Able to commit to at least 1 fixed weekend every week
Weekdays: 1pm - 10pm
Weekend: 830am - 630pm
Working days will be fixed and assigned at the point of offer based on candidates' experience and company needs.
Read more about how it is like to work at Write Edge here: https://tinyurl.com/WEglassdoor