We are a lifestyle company that curates and introduces people to fun activities, as well as products in Singapore that we think our community will love.
Our niche lies in our Chinese community in Singapore, comprising of new immigrants, PRs, working professionals and students from China, as well as PRC tourists. Our WeChat combined channels (玩乐补习班; ID: sgplaynow) has got over 50k followers.
We operate mainly in two ways:
1) We have an e-commerce store where we work with partners who offer lifestyle services like workshops and activities etc. to list their services on our platform, as well as promote these activities to our community. We offer workshops at a discounted price compared to walk-in customers.
2) B2B marketing services. We reach out to local companies who wish to reach out and target their services/ products to the niche Chinese community in Singapore, and write articles in Mandarin and/or in English to promote their services/ products. Our team will personally go down to experience these activities, take photos and review them for ourselves before recommending them to our community.
We are looking for enthusiastic, fun-loving interns who love to have fun, and love to hunt for the latest lifestyle activities, events and trends around Singapore!
- Preferred: Major/ Diploma in Media and Communications (or relevant experience)
- Share with us your hobbies and interests!
- Fluent in both mandarin and English
- Knowledgeable of lifestyle-related trends in Singapore
- Technical skills: Photography, content writing, proficient in social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram etc), videography
- Optional: Bonus points if you have an existing blog/ Youtube channel/ Instagram account that can serve as a portfolio of your works and showcase your personality!