- Wizlearn Technologies Pte Ltd
- Instructional Designer - Learning & Technologies
- Date Listed
- 30 Oct 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
10 Science Park Rd #03-13 The Alpha Singapore Science Park 2 S(117684)
- Allowance /
- $5 hourly
- Editorial / Linguist / Writing
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Wizlearn Technologies Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the V-cube, Inc, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia. As a leading eLearning solutions company in Singapore, the company provides internet and intranet-based e-learning solutions with customized content services to many local and overseas corporate companies, government institutions and agencies.
With years of experience and knowledge in Learning solutions development and implementation, Wizlearn Technologies has delivered cost-effective learning solutions to more than 290 companies and institutions, and serve more than 570,000 learners.
Additional information is available at our website https://www.wizlearn.com/
- Job Description
Your contribution to meaningful education
- Support the development of Learning Design & Technologies
- Analyse complex content to create outlines, scripts, and detailed storyboards for elearning content
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams on design solutions
- Create content that meets clearly defined objectives and competency requirements
- Apply adult learning theories to write engaging and relevant instructional materials (web-based and instructor-led)
- Coordinate with designers and programmers to meet timeline and quality expectations
What distinguishes you
- Advanced studies in business administration, education, psychology or IT related fields
- High proficiency in writing skills
- Ability to multitask and produce high-quality work
- Excellent command of English, and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Please include the Position Title in the subject line of your application email along with your CV. A minimum commitment period of 3 months is required. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.