BYKidO, Mediacorp invested startup, is a multi-channel platform for parents to discover events and activities for the family. We reach over 20,000 parents monthly on various channels, including website, email, social media and App.
Our vision is be the go-to platform for families to discover events and activities within and outside of their cities globally, so as to help create the next Family Memory.
As a platform, BYKidO serves the requirements of both Parents and Businesses.
For parents, BYKidO offers a single platform for them to discover the latest family related events and activities in an actionable format so that its easy for them to use the information to bring their kids out.
For businesses, BYKidO offers multiple touchpoints for them reach an audience of parents with intent, so as to contribute to a successful marketing and advertising campaign.
This role offers you the opportunity to manage and expand BYKidO’s community of parents via multiple communication channels. You will be tasked with acquiring and engaging a community of parents through our social media channels, the BYKidO App, our Website, our Newsletter and any other suitable channels.
You will manage our social media campaigns, make full use of BYKidO’s multiple channels and assets to interact and create engagement with the parents so as to grow the community in terms of size and interactions.
Your success is measured by moving a parent up the user journey – from not knowing BYKidO, to one who follows and engages with BYKidO on social media, to subscribing to our newsletter and to downloading and using the BYKidO App, and finally as a champion on the use of BYKidO.
This role is not a “count the hours” type of role. While we expect you to work hard, you will be given the autonomy and space to work in your style as long as they are in-line with the company’s objectives.
The office is located at Blk 75 Ayer Raja Crescent. However, the role allows you to work from home on selected days.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
- To draft, prepare and manage marketing campaigns across BYKidO’s multiple channels, including the preparation of artwork and copywriting when required
- To be responsible for BYKidO’s social media channels, including scheduling of daily postings and sharing – mainly on Facebook and Instagram
- To plan and execute campaigns with the objective to move a user up the user journey
- To work with internal stakeholders (business development, content writers and curators), and ensure external communication across multiple channels are coordinated and consistent
- To attend media invites and gather required information, including pictures and videos for use on BYKidO’s channels.
- To organize and manage monthly events for parents
- To manage communication with the parents through social media, email and the website, including responding to questions and queries on BYKidO.