Wizlearn Technologies is a leading eLearning solutions company in Singapore. Founded in year 2000 as a spin-off from Ngee Ann Polytechnic and the National University of Singapore.The company provides internet and intranet-based e-learning solutions with customized content services to many local and overseas corporate companies, government institutions and agencies.
With years of experience and knowledge in Learning solutions development and implementation, Wizlearn Technologies is in a unique position to deliver cost-effective solutions and to support IT-infused training, formative assessments and the mobile learning needs of its customers. It’s versatile Learning solutions have over 350 functions that allow for rapid customisation to user's requirements.
At Wizlearn Technologies, our mission is to provide develop professional e-learning solutions to corporate clients. In turn, we are looking for a talented Digital Graphic Designer to join our team and help us.
The Graphic Designer position will be an integral part of the corporate team, helping to conceptualize and design attractive e-learning content, marketing collaterals
Conceptualize, design, and execute sophisticated digital, print and online content across multiple platforms. Ability to work closely with instructional designers to ensure that solutions developed meets the expectations of clients.
- A portfolio that shows a broad range of digital online content (brochures, , video, 3D/2D animation)
- Strong graphic design knowledge (background in visual communications preferred)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud: Specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash
- Able to create vector graphics in Adobe Flash/ Adobe Illustrator/ Adobe Photoshop
- Good layout skills
- Have a keen eye for details
- Creative and aesthetically inclined
- Driven and efficient self-starter, comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment and tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, visual communication and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build strong relationships across functions - able to work in a collaborative environment with internal peers, as well as external vendors and suppliers.
- Previous working experience in an advertising agency will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in using equipment and software such as Adobe premiere and After effects for video production.
- Experience in using rapid development tools such as Articulate Presenter/Storyline, Lectora, In Design etc