Wizlearn Technologies is a one-stop e-learning and professional development hub for corporations.
Its services include providing internet-based e-Learning solutions, content and services to over 300 institutions in Asia.
The end-to-end suite of services supports clients in creating and maintaining the most appropriate solutions to meet their business and learning objectives.
Position: Instructional Design Intern (Learning Design & Technologies)
Your contribution to meaningful education
- Support the development of Learning Design & Technologies
- Analyse complex content to create outlines, scripts, and detailed storyboards for elearning content
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams on design solutions
- Create content that meets clearly defined objectives and competency requirements
- Apply adult learning theories to write engaging and relevant instructional materials (web-based and instructor-led)
- Coordinate with designers and programmers to meet timeline and quality expectations