- Wizlearn Technologies
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
Wizlearn Technologies Pte Ltd
10 Science Park Road #03-13,
The Alpha, Singapore Science Park II
Tel: 6776 2013
Fax: 6773 1610
- Allowance /
- $8 hourly
- Editorial / Linguist / Writing
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Wizlearn Technologies is a one-stop e-learning and professional development hub for corporations.
Its services include providing internet-based e-Learning solutions, content and services to over 300 institutions in Asia.
The end-to-end suite of services supports clients in creating and maintaining the most appropriate solutions to meet their business and learning objectives.
- Job Description
Position: Instructional Design Intern (Learning Design & Technologies)
Your contribution to meaningful education
- Support the development of Learning Design & Technologies
- Analyse complex content to create outlines, scripts, and detailed storyboards for elearning content
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams on design solutions
- Create content that meets clearly defined objectives and competency requirements
- Apply adult learning theories to write engaging and relevant instructional materials (web-based and instructor-led)
- Coordinate with designers and programmers to meet timeline and quality expectations
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.