Wild Honey is all about beautiful breakfasts, all day everyday. It provides an affordable yet luxurious, a chance to become an armchair traveler. A home away from home for guests, friends and team members.
Working at Wild Honey provides an opportunity to bring some of the cues of fine dining to all day casual dining. It is a fun, vibrant and exciting place to work. As an employee of Wild Honey you will be able to make an impact every day, through teamwork, passion and an unwavering commitment to ensure every guest has an exceptional dining experience.
Join a team of passionate, fun and hustling Crew at Award-Winning and Top-Voted Best Brunch Spot in Singapore!
In the words of our team members - No Place Like Home.
If you love breakfast, meeting people and talks alot, we are looking for Restaurant Service Quality Supervisor.
- Respect job duties assigned during shift
- Exercise complete understanding of orders from Manager On Duty
- Liaise with Managers for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Plan and monitor day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
- Oversee all front and back of the house restaurant operations
- Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service; respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally
- Maintain quality control for all food served
- Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s expe-rience
- Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products; order accordingly
- Leads and works to maintain the facility and all equipment to the high-est standards – ensuring Safety and Cleanliness
- Planning of staffs rostering and schedules
- Provide motivation to all the staffs, boosting staff’s morale level
- Minimized wastage of goods through good practice of First In First Out
- Follow the cleaning charts to ensure cleaning and maintenance are done accordingly
- Have complete knowledge of all table numbers in the dining area
- Experiences in management of F&B restaurant experience preferably in the hospitality industry
- Customer-oriented with a high desire for service quality.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a keen eye for details.
- Able to motivate employees to work as a team
- Able to multi tasks and work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast
- Warm and cheerful personality; energetic and highly motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Able to work on Weekends / Eve and Public Holidays when rostered
- Able to work in a team with people from different backgrounds
- 5 days’ work week (rostered)
- 44 hours per week
- Medical Insurance & Panel Doctors
- MOM Compliant Leaves – Annual, Maternity, Paternity, Birthday Leave
- Meal Allowances
- Sales Incentives