Wild Honey is all about beautiful breakfasts, all day everyday. It provides an affordable yet luxurious, a chance to become an armchair traveler. A home away from home for guests, friends and team members.
Working at Wild Honey provides an opportunity to bring some of the cues of fine dining to all day casual dining. It is a fun, vibrant and exciting place to work. As an employee of Wild Honey you will be able to make an impact every day, through teamwork, passion and an unwavering commitment to ensure every guest has an exceptional dining experience.
Join a team of passionate, fun and hustling Crew at Award-Winning and Top-Voted Best Brunch Spot in Singapore!
In the words of our team members - No Place Like Home.
If you love breakfast, loves being the muscle in the kitchen and passionate about delivering exceptional levels of food quality, we are looking for a Line Cook / Demi Chef / Commis to join our Wild Honey family.
This position requires the activities during his shift for kitchen operation from food preparation to final production. It also involves maintaining of food quality served and the waiting period for serving. It involves following closely the instruction and duties assigned by Chef de Partie/Sous Chef
- Respect job duties assigned during shift
- Exercise complete understanding of orders from Chef de Partie/Sous Chef
- Listen and understand Chef de Partie/Sous Chef’s recommendations and corrections
- Exercise personal hygiene through clean uniforms and grooming
- Work in absolute cleanliness and adhere to kitchen hygiene standard
- Report defects of kitchen equipment
- Follow procurement goods receiving SOP and storage practices
- Follow the daily production list strictly when preparing food items
- Respect the shelf life of all food production and label accordingly to Standard Operating Procedure
- Minimized wastage of goods through good practice of First In First Out
- Follow the cleaning charts to ensure cleaning and maintenance are done accordingly
- Able to prepare/cook perfectly all food items according to standard recipes
- Establish good working relations with team members
- Minimum culinary certificate or equivalent with minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Possess positive attitude towards task assigned
- Eager to learn and progress
- Ability to transfer what has been learnt/taught and to practice effectively
- Is always punctual for work and well disciplined
- 44 hours / 5 days work week
- MOM-compliant Leaves
- Birthday Leave
- Perks & Bonuses
- Salary Increments
- Employee Allowances
- Achievement Awards
- Health insurance & Medical Benefits
- Meal Allowances