Wild Honey is all about beautiful breakfasts, all day everyday. It provides an affordable yet luxurious, a chance to become an armchair traveler. A home away from home for guests, friends and team members.
Working at Wild Honey provides an opportunity to bring some of the cues of fine dining to all day casual dining. It is a fun, vibrant and exciting place to work. As an employee of Wild Honey you will be able to make an impact every day, through teamwork, passion and an unwavering commitment to ensure every guest has an exceptional dining experience.
Chef de Partie (CDP) / All Day Breakfast Hospitality Brand / 5-star Restaurant
Join a team of passionate, fun and hustling Crew at Award-Winning and Top-Voted Best Brunch Spot in Singapore!
In the words of our team members - No Place Like Home.
If you love breakfast, leads from the front in the kitchen and passionate about delivering exceptional levels of food quality, we are looking for a Chef de Partie (CDP) to join our Wild Honey family.
This position requires the activities during his shift for kitchen operation from food preparation to final production. It also involves maintaining of food quality served and the waiting period for serving.
- This position is a hands-on position and requires co-ordination closely with Sous Chef at all times, reporting any problems during operation
- Conduct daily briefing in absence of Sous Chef/Head Chef
- Respect the Sous Chef organization and job coordination
- Assume the duties in production during absence or inadequate kitchen staff
- Aware of food cost control and minimized food and supply wastage through daily kitchen production lists
- Ensure that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all kitchen areas at all times
- Maintain high standard of personal hygiene of kitchen team, inspect uniform and grooming during shift
- Ensure daily kitchen checklists are done during shift to ensure SOP is being followed
- Ensure all Commis / Line Cooks are trained in goods receiving and the quality of goods to receive and the storage practices are according to SOP
- Monitor the quality, presentation and quantity of all food items before serving
- Provide orientation, training, guidance and evaluation of Commis / Line Cooks
- Ensure front of house dealing with direct guest contact have full knowledge of all food items, ingredients and method in which dishes are prepared
- Create a sound and strong relationship with all staff
- Minimum culinary certificate or equivalent with minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Good communications and leadership skills
- Able to motivate and promote teamwork
- Resolve issues in a fair and positive manner
- Patient with good listening skills
- Be punctual and well disciplined
- 44 hours work week
- MOM-compliant Leaves
- Birthday Leave
- Perks & Bonuses
- Salary Increments
- Employee Allowances
- Achievement Awards
- Health insurance & Medical Benefits
- Meal Allowances