Wild Honey is all about beautiful breakfasts, all day everyday. It provides an affordable yet luxurious, a chance to become an armchair traveler. A home away from home for guests, friends and team members.
Working at Wild Honey provides an opportunity to bring some of the cues of fine dining to all day casual dining. It is a fun, vibrant and exciting place to work. As an employee of Wild Honey you will be able to make an impact every day, through teamwork, passion and an unwavering commitment to ensure every guest has an exceptional dining experience.
Join a team of passionate, fun and hustling Crew at Award-Winning and Top-Voted Best Brunch Spot in Singapore!
In the words of our team members - No Place Like Home.
If you love breakfast, meeting people and talks alot, we are looking for Restaurant Service Quality Manager.
- Drive restaurant sales to achieve sales target
- Opening or closing of restaurant
- Both front-of-house and back-of-house duties
- Execute promotional initiatives from the Marketing department
- Ensure high standards of product quality and customer service
- Ensure all SOPs are duly adhered to
- Arrange for regular and ad-hoc outlet equipment maintenance
- Inventory management including purchase requisition, controlling costs, quality checks, and monthly stock take; management and training
- Planning schedules to ensure sufficient manpower & within labor budget
- Supervision of Staff to adhere to SOPs and service standards
- Responsible for Staff' performance and discipline
- Prepare and attend regular meetings with management
- Manage and oversee daily operations and ensure compliance with operations standards and procedures.
- Reviews/Plan Work Schedules to achieve high labor productivity & maintaining efficient labor strength.
- Manage costs within the budget to meet business results.
- Ensure customers’ needs and expectations are met by providing an efficient and professional service as well as resolving potential service failure
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices and ensure teamworkrt of the organization’s service culture and maximize customer satisfaction
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices and ensure teamwork
- Must have experiences in management of F&B restaurant experience preferably in the hospitality industry
- Customer-oriented with a high desire for service quality.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a keen eye for details.
- Able to motivate employees to work as a team
- Able to multi tasks and work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast
- Warm and cheerful personality; energetic and highly motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Able to work on Weekends / Eve and Public Holidays when rostered
- Able to work in a team with people from different backgrounds
- 5 days’ work week (rostered)
- 44 hours per week
- Medical Insurance & Panel Doctors
- MOM Compliant Leaves – Annual, Maternity, Paternity, Birthday Leave
- Meal Allowances
- Sales Incentives
Related Job Searches:
Restaurant Service Quality Manager
Food Services / F&B
Food Services / F&B