Wild Honey is all about beautiful breakfasts, all day everyday. It provides an affordable yet luxurious, a chance to become an armchair traveler. A home away from home for guests, friends and team members.
Working at Wild Honey provides an opportunity to bring some of the cues of fine dining to all day casual dining. It is a fun, vibrant and exciting place to work. As an employee of Wild Honey you will be able to make an impact every day, through teamwork, passion and an unwavering commitment to ensure every guest has an exceptional dining experience.
Join a team of passionate, fun and hustling Crew at Award-Winning and Top-Voted Best Brunch Spot in Singapore!
In the words of our team members - No Place Like Home.
If you love breakfast, a coffee nerd and takes pride serving beverages of the highest standard, we are looking for Bar Support Prep Expert to join us.
Working Hours: 9-5pm Mondays - Fridays
- Preparation of standby items and stocks based on required for next shift
- Respect job duties assigned during shift
- Exercise complete understanding of orders from Bar Supervisor / Bar Manager
- Listen and understand Bar Supervisor / Bar Manager recommendations and corrections
- Exercise personal hygiene through clean uniforms and grooming
- Work in absolute cleanliness and adhere to kitchen hygiene standard
- Report defects of kitchen equipment
- Follow procurement goods receiving SOP and storage practices
- Follow the daily production list strictly when preparing food items
- Monitor the shelf life of all prep production and label accordingly to Standard Operating Procedure
- Minimized wastage of goods through good practice of First in First Out
- Follow the cleaning charts to ensure cleaning and maintenance are done accordingly
- Able to prepare/cook perfectly all food items according to standard recipes
- Establish good working relations with team members
- Minimum N-levels with basic english
- Minimal experience also welcome to apply, training provided
- Basic understanding of F&B setup
- Possess positive attitude towards task assigned
- Eager to learn and progress
- Is always punctual for work and well disciplined
- 44 hours work week
- MOM-compliant Leaves
- Birthday Leave
- Perks & Bonuses
- Salary Increments
- Employee Allowances
- Achievement Awards
- Trainings, Certifications and Development
- Health insurance & Medical Benefits
- Meal Allowances
Kindly note that only applications submitted via the given job link will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified