- Wild Honey
- Bar Supervisor
- Date Listed
- 22 Apr 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
- Location Name
Orchard Road, Orchard Central, Singapore
- 181 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238896
- Allowance /
- $2,800 - 3,200 monthly
- Food Services / F&B
- Food Services / F&B
- Company Profile
Wild Honey is all about beautiful breakfasts, all day everyday. It provides an affordable yet luxurious, a chance to become an armchair traveler. A home away from home for guests, friends and team members.
Working at Wild Honey provides an opportunity to bring some of the cues of fine dining to all day casual dining. It is a fun, vibrant and exciting place to work. As an employee of Wild Honey you will be able to make an impact every day, through teamwork, passion and an unwavering commitment to ensure every guest has an exceptional dining experience.
- Job Description
This position is concerned with the overall activities in the Bar from training of Barista,stock inventory and ordering.
Minimum “A’ level or equivalent
- Manages Bar operations during scheduled shift. Ensure proper opening and closing of Bar.
- Train new staff on making of drinks as well as knowledge of the drinks menu
- Follows standard operational procedures.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values, and mission of Wild Honey.
- Ensure Bar, coffee machines and equipment are kept clean and well maintained at all times
- Be well familiarised in making all drinks on the menu
- Ensure drinks are made in a timely manner
- Report poor quality of raw materials to the chef
- Minimized wastage of goods through good practice of First In First Out
- Monitor that all beverage are prepared according to standard recipes
- Good communications and leadership skills
- Able to motivate and promote team work
- Ability to read and follow recipes
- Resolve issues in a fair and positive manner
- People oriented person
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.