Castlery is currently looking for a Graphic Designer Intern to join our creative team.
This position will be based in Castlery’s Singapore office where you will assist the creative & digital marketing team in producing great designs and ideas for regional and local activities. The role is a three month, paid contract and will involve in preparing and developing Digital Marketing materials across various channels to interact with today’s smart shoppers.
We're a fast-growing, high energy team with a passion for furniture, creativity, and new technology. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join and learn. We are looking for entrepreneurial spirits who can thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Have a passion for visual storytelling
- Creative thinking to produce new ideas and concepts for brand communications
- Design effectively for all marketing channels
- Develop creative ideas into final outcomes
- Creating engaging design solutions
- Product image editing and content planning
- Assist the creative department with various design tasks
- Manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities
- Be comfortable working independently as well as part of a team
- Length of internship: 3 months
- Must be an enthusiastic and dedicated graphic designer, with a desire to exceed expectations.
- Ability to create graphics based on a brief by marketing or creative team members.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- An eye for typography, composition, layout, and color
- Strong visual design skills
- Highly motivated and independent thinker who is willing to work collaboratively
- Manage personal workflow and can meet tight deadlines.