We at Volocopter are pioneers in the development of electrical air taxis that take off and land vertically (eVTOLs). We are bringing urban air mobility to life by introducing our air taxis and drones as an electric addition to current transportation options in megacities worldwide. Our aim is to offer affordable on-demand air taxi services and save people time by flying them safely to their destination. In 2011, we performed the first-ever crewed flight of a purely electrical multicopter and have since showcased numerous public flights with our full-scale Volocopters (www.volocopter.com).
Working in the APAC team of Volocopter and preparing the first launch of our VoloCity air-taxi services in Singapore. You will assist Marketing and Event-related topics like e.g., creating a go-to-market strategy, bringing our branding to life during events and preparing the market for commercial launch. Working very closely with the entire APAC team as well as the Marketing team based in Germany, you will help to manage, align and successfully implement all Marketing related matters.
- You will provide assistance in creating a marketing launch plan for Singapore (events, materials, campaigns)
- Conduct and study quantitative market surveys to deeply get to know the market demand for price and revenue projections
- Help with the detailed planning, hands-on executing as well as monitoring and controlling of events, (international) trade fairs and roadshows in the APAC region
- Assist in international logistics for global events mockup handling and storage facilities
- Help with event budget planning, controlling and strategy development
Check in your professional skills:
- You are an enrolled student in business administration, marketing, event management or equivalent. Ideally at the end of your bachelor’s degree or currently studying towards your Master’s
- You are available for six months starting from August 2022
- You are detail-orientated and have excellent Microsoft Office skills (especially Powerpoint, proficiency in Excel is a plus)
- You show excellent English skills, both written and spoken; 1 other Asian language (Chinese is a plus)
- You have exceptional organizational and coordination skills, creativity and implementation power
- You are a communicative team player capable of working independently and structured
- You show initiative, enjoy accountability, and have a solution-oriented way of working