VMLY&R is a global brand experience agency that harnesses creativity, technology, and culture to create connected brands. The agency is made up of nearly 7,000 employees worldwide with principal offices in Kansas City, New York, London, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney. No matter where we’re located, all of our offices are full of genuine people who connect over inspiring new ideas every day. If you’re ready to make work that brings people together, we might be the place for you.
We believe everything in the universe is fundamentally connected, and we are relentless in our pursuit of uncovering and creating the inspiring connections that draw us all closer together. So, we resist the usual ways of seeing, thinking and doing. We question everything, using data and insights to reimagine the entire connected consumer experience. From this, we create work that brings brands closer to customers, customers closer to communities, and communities closer to the wider world.
VMLY&R was named an “Agency to Watch” on the 2019 Ad Age A-List. We were also named a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant of Global Digital Agencies and a leader in the Forrester Wave for Lead Agencies.
- Extract reports from Maconomy Core system for job analysis review
- Support timesheet analysis related to client profitability
- Liaise and coordinate with different internal team members to resolve timesheet issues, follow up with respective staff to ensure timely submission of the timesheet in Maconomy Core system
- Perform monthly billing to client and counterparts, follow up with different stakeholders for supporting documents to ensure completeness in billing
- Support and resolving billing related enquiries and disputes
- Assist in the creation and setting up new vendors and client in the system in accordance with ICFR requirements
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring the process and operations in compliance with the company policies
- Support Internal and external audit requirements
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in the field of accounting (Fresh graduate/No working experience can be considered)
- Proficient in Microsoft excel, word, outlook, etc
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Meticulous and able to meet deadlines
- Superb attention to detail
- Flexible and enthusiastic, with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Good communication skill