Verztec is an Award-Winning ISO 9001:2015 Globalization Tech Company. As a Digital Partner, we work closely with our clients and provide integrated services to improve overall business performance.
Established in Year 2000, Verztec enables clients across various sectors to communicate effectively in over 100 languages for their E-commerce sites, Digital Marketing Programs and roll out Digital Training Programs worldwide.
Headquartered in Singapore with 9 other offices around the world, Verztec's clients include many Brands in over 26 industry sectors
Global Brands such as IBM, Chanel, Tata Consultancy, HP, Rolls Royce, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, AIA, AXA, UBS, Amazon, TikTok, Certis Cisco, Canon, Standard Chartered Bank, Pfizer, Novartis, Walmart, Starbucks count on Verztec's solutions for their communication and global training needs.
We operate a culture in which our staff are empowered to facilitate and increase customer satisfaction, and where ownership and responsibility are deeply rooted disciplines.
Verztec has strong commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). As we are blessed by our clients, we see it as our duty to bless those who are in need and disadvantaged around us. Our CSR initiatives span across various causes and in different parts of the world.
To learn more about Us - visit https://www.verztec.com/
Part-time Receptionist & Admin Officer
- Handle incoming calls and walk-in visitors
- Arrange courier service for documents and parcels from various departments on a daily basis
- Check the letter box on a daily basis
- Handle outgoing mailings from various departments
- Handle maintenance schedules like AC, photocopy machine, Rentokil pest control, water dispenser and other office maintenance on a regular basis
- Ordering pantry supplies and office stationery on a monthly basis
- Arranging meeting rooms for clients' meetings
- Put up job posting at Jobsribbon website
- Other admin and miscellaneous work assigned by various departments and the Senior Management
- Minimum O/A level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word and Excel)
- Good communication skill, mature and willing to learn
- With some receptionist/administrative experience are preferred
- Singaporeans/SPRs only
- 5 days work week (strictly from 9am - 3pm) including 1 hour lunch
- Salary $1100-$1200 per month
Please email your CV with recent photo to this jobAD. No phone enquiry will be entertained!
Immediate vacancy! Those who can start immediately or within short notice are preferred. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.