- Verlocal Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Digital Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 07 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Rochor, Singapore
- Allowance /
- $400 - 800 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Verlocal is a fast-growing US-based company that provides freelancers and SMEs with a smart booking
management software that is integrated with a vibrant marketplace. At Verlocal, we believe anyone can
start a business based on their intangible assets, namely their skills and knowledge.
If you're someone who thrives in a fast-paced and exciting working environment and wants to gain valuable
experience in building a company from the ground up, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Job Description
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join us on this exciting journey. This hands-on internship opportunity will provide you with invaluable insights to various aspects of online, digital marketing with some elements of traditional marketing as you work with our fast expanding team to understand, strategize and fulfill the business needs of our clients and our service.
- Assist in ideation, content creation & copywriting for social media platforms, digital ads blogs and EDMs
- Assist and liaise with external vendors, partners to co-create content for partnerships & joint-marketing initiatives
- Use analytic tools to measure, monitor campaign effectiveness and return of investment
- Work with business development team to develop, strategize and execute lead generation tactics to expand our service offerings
- Basic graphic design adaptations
- Self-starter, team player, able to conceptualise daring campaigns and boldly execute them
- Great command of written, spoken English with an exceptional ability to convey messages both in copywriting and in person
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) & html is highly favoured
- Possess minimum, a Diploma certification or currently pursuing a marketing/journalism/mass communication degree or related field
- Hands-on experience with any marketing platforms, analytical tools, email automation systems or SQL would be advantageous
Please apply for this position by submitting your resume to
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.