Veolia is one of the largest environmental services organizations in Singapore. We operate industrial water and wastewater treatment plants; provides integrated waste management solutions to industrial, commercial, municipal and residential customers, including collection, sorting and recycling of hazardous and non-hazardous waste, industrial services as well as public cleansing.
Administrative Assistant (6 Months)
Main Role and Responsibilities
- Manage Front Office including reception, meeting rooms, attend to walk-in visitors and all enquires via email /phone calls. Manage the Visitor registration mgt system- Splan
- Preparation of Rooms for training/major meetings.
- Provide support to team, perform data entry and other general admin duties.
- Manage all Office Equipment such as copiers, shredder etc.
- Arrangement of Flights and Hotels.
- Assist on preparation of Corporate Events
- E-filing of documents
- Maintain a high standard of ethics and professionalism at all times.
- Assist in recruitment Process for walk in candidates
- Actively participate and familiar with the plant Emergency Response Plan.
- Follow the hospitality protocol for potential customers.
- Any other reasonable request/assignment by Management.
- Minimum diploma holders. Fresh graduates welcome.
- Resourceful, Customer oriented with good interpersonal / communication skills.
- Good coordination skills and attention to details
- Resilient, able to perform under pressure and can work both independently and in a team environment.