- UpMedio Co., Ltd.
- Digital Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 08 Aug 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
62 The Millenia tower Unit.1806
18th floor, Soi Langsuan, Lumphini, Pathum Wan,Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Allowance /
- $400 - 700 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
UpMedio is a Bangkok based web design agency servicing clients around the globe.
We are a startup environment that believes in innovation through learning and practices a strong sense of team effort. Our team is young, international, and dynamic.
UpMedio is founded upon strong work ethic principles with a personable and charismatic approach. Some of our clients include BBC, Nestle, and UNICEF among others.
As business is growing and opportunities are booming we are looking for new international profiles to manage upcoming projects and be part of the team. The internship we offer won’t be a coffee/photocopy thing! You will be given real responsibility, independence, and opportunities to improve your current skills and acquire new ones. We seek candidates who look for a challenging and exciting opportunity to become a long-term asset to the fast-growing company, are eager to learn, and want to be a part of a team.
To learn more about us, you might be interested in:
Viewing our company portfolio - https://goo.gl/wj6Z32
And our company profile - https://goo.gl/uWhZ1u
- Job Description
- You will learn and develop skills in :
- Setting up new services under www.upmediogroup.com
- Account management
- Contacting influencers
- Investor relations
- Cryptocurrency crowd sales
- Video and animation
- PR services
- Branding & communication
- E-Commerce management (mainly in the jewelry industry)
- You will also have an opportunity to learn more about advanced online marketing strategies such as SEO, search & display advertising, Analytics, Conversion optimization and Re-marketing
- Fluent in English.
- High level of intelligence.
- Keen and motivated to learn.
- Efficient communication skills.
- A 'no task is too big or too small' attitude.
- Market Analysis
- Market Research
- Social Media Management
- Good Communication Skills
- English (Excellent)
- Business Administration
- Language and Communication
- Marketing / Advertising
- Writing / Editing
- Public Relations (PR)
- Digital Marketing
- English (Very Good)
- any or no experience
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG or send to .
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.