TÜV NORD GROUP is a technical service provider with worldwide activities. Founded in 1869 and headquartered in Hanover, Germany, the Group employs more than 10,000 people in more than 70 countries of Europe, Asia, America and Africa. As a world leader in the field of technology services, we stand for safety and trust. At the same time, we have the digital future firmly in our sights. Independent engineers offer excellent solutions for safety, quality and an outstanding position in the competition. In more than 70 countries we support companies and partners in exercising their responsibilities for people, technology and the environment. We have had our latest entry into Singapore market, which offers immense potential in our field of expertise. We are looking forward to make a mark in Singapore market with our tenchnical expertise and core work and ethics principals.
1. Execute Business Development Plan in Singapore primarily for System Certification and related products and services
2. Understand and devise pricing strategy for each product (Certifications / Training) for various verticals
3. Work closely with the Sales Head and align efforts to achieve over all business targets by conducting primary and secondary research
4. Manage a few accounts, clients & consultants for continual enquiry generation
5. May have to travel within the region to meet potential clients and stake holders (post CoVid situation)
6. Strategy formulation, plan, define and establish a short term / long-term business development plan
7. Estimation and Quotation preparation. Initial vetting of contracts as advised upon by the Sales Head.
8. Prepare and conduct joint review of monthly sales reports with Sales Head
9. Assist the Sales Head on live projects and real time client interaction
10. Carrying out other duties as may be entrusted by the Sales Head.
· Good communication skills
· Diploma/Degree holder