At Trunk Tech, we believe technology is the connector between people and values. We pride ourselves as a consumer centric startup rather than just a tech company. Under Trunk Tech, we have developed 2 platforms that aim to reinvent consumers’ insurance experience.
We believe that employees who are engaged are essential to delivering the greatest level of innovation. That is why we take the time to comprehend our candidates’ career aspiration to facilitate the best results for both parties.
- Support with research on partnerships with business to enhance company offerings and find opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with marketing team to create targets and goals to increase presence on/offline
- Learn to better assess product development and engineering time for potential partnerships
- Accompany business development team at meetings and industry events
- Learn and master international operations (event planning, marketing, relationship building, sales, daily operations, etc.)
- Make recommendations to leadership for streamlining systems and processes
- Other administrative and business management tasks as assigned
Required skills / qualifications:
- Eligible majors: Sales, Marketing, Business/Business Management, Human Resources, International Business, or a related field, etc.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Possession of strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Good numerical skills and confidence to work with budgets
- Ability to take on leadership positions if necessary, handle pressure, and meet deadlines
- Basic knowledge of industry news, market trends, and current events
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.