We are market and technology leaders in machine tools and lasers for industrial manufacturing, and work with our innovations in almost every sector. Headquartered in Ditzingen, Germany, the company employs over 14'000 professionals across 70 subsidiaries worldwide.
The Singapore office is the regional headquarter for South East Asia comprising of five other subsidiaries in Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Philippines.
Visit us at https://www.trumpf.com/en_SG/
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage the implementation of a Special Project for the SEA region
- Prepare and verify data for entry cum data entry.
- Provide administrative support for our Sales team.
- Manage relevant paperwork and any other required tasks
- Highly motivated with the willingness to learn
- Enrolled at a Singaporean University or Polytechnic
- Excellent communication skills with great team spirit.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact with all levels of personnel
- Independent and highly self-motivated, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work under pressure.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Related Job Searches:
Trumpf Pte Ltd
Sales Administration Intern
Sales / Retail
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical