TripZilla is the leading independent digital travel media company in Southeast Asia which reaches over 25 million travelers every month.
TripZilla creates authentic content that inspires the world to travel and connects them to sources that can materialize their travel goals.
We craft authentic sincere and relatable stories around your campaign objectives to deeply connect with our audience.
With a proven record of creating inherently shareable and engaging videos, let us customize a compelling script for you which will evoke positive emotions and associations with brands.
1. Job brief
We are looking for an Editorial Intern for our Vietnamese page TripZilla Vietnam, with a good sense of what makes an interesting angle to a story, to juggle all the moving parts of publications. You will plan, coordinate, review and edit content. The successful candidate will be able to decide which ideas should be pursued and which should get dropped in order to meet quality and accuracy standards. The goal is to provide exceptional, informative and engaging content.
• Coordinate online publishing cycle and manage content areas
• Suggest stories and generate headline ideas in alignment with targeted audience’s preferences
• Develop Instagram(new) and Facebook activities
• Oversee layout (artwork, design, photography) and check content for accuracy and errors
• Conduct SEO researches to find best SEO strategies
• Proofread, edit and improve stories or pieces then upload on web.
• Recruit and manage freelance writers and reporters
• Cooperate and liaise with designers, photographers, advertising reps, writers, artists etc
• Comply with media law and ethical guidelines
• Meet deadlines and budget requirements
• Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills
• Hands on experience with MS Office, WordPress and InDesign, Photoshop or other publishing tools
• Proven familiarity with SEO and social media best practices
• Excellent written skills in English and Vietnamese
• An eye for detail along with critical thinking
• Prioritizing and multitasking
• Students with no experience are also encourage to apply