Trilogy Technologies Pte Ltd
Senior R&D Engineer / R&D Engineer
06 May 2019
Experienced / Senior Executive
Immediate Start, Permanent
Ang Mo Kio, Singapore
Ang Mo Kio, Singapore
Allowance / Remuneration
$3,500 - 5,500 monthly
Trilogy Technologies is a one-stop engineering solution provider with R&D and manufacturing capabilities for electronics and electro- mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies within one roof.
- Has good knowledge of electronics circuit design (analog and digital circuits)
- Able to design a schematic circuit using either OrCad, Mentor Graphics PADS Logic or Altium software
- Able to do PCB design and Layout starting from component library creation upto Gerber file creation using Mentor Graphics PADS Layout or Altium software
- Knowledgeable on debugging electronic circuit and troubleshooting
- Knowledgeable on PCB and PCBA process
- Provide manufacturing support during PCBA, product testing and assembly
- Assist in all engineering works according to production needs and hardware development based on customers’ requirements
- Perform functional and reliability tests, debug and troubleshoot returned goods and/or as per customers’ requests
- Liaise with and support customers on issues relating to schematic design, PCB layout, PCBA and boards testing within stipulated timeline
- Create BOM and other PCB and PCBA related documents
- Possess at least Diploma in any Electronics Engineering, related discipline or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant PCBA/ hardware design/ product development preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Positive working and learning attitude, inquisitive and possess great initiative, pro-active, result-oriented
- Self-disciplined, helpfulness and motivated, fast learner, creative, high flexibility and adaptability
- Able to multitask, work independently and as a team within tight deadlines and under pressure
- Looking for passionate candidate who has an eye for challenge and a firm believer of contributing and growing with the company.
- Experienced candidate will be considered to lead the R&D team. This person needs to be ultra-passionate towards innovation and is able to inspire co-worker to collaborate for to breakthrough new frontier.
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.