Headquartered in Singapore, Tribe's mission is to connect tech talents (software engineers, developers, coders) around the world to global opportunities via our core business units: AngelHack, StackUp, Tribe Accelerator. Find out more via this website: https://tribex.co/
Tribe is looking for a Finance Intern to be a part of an ambitious and fast-moving team at TribeX - https://tribex.co/, a community-centric platform that is transforming the way developers discover, learn and apply skills and knowledge.
To work alongside the finance team to learn and gain hands-on experience on the following areas:
- Maintain daily operations of the accounting functions including accounts payable (AP), accounts receivable (AR) and perform bank reconciliation
- Prepare and process the bi-weekly vendor payment
- Assist in the implementation and migration of accounting system
- Prepare supporting documents for any audit submission
- Perform general administration tasks and other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- You are available for at least 4 months full-time starting from December 2023. 6 months commitment preferred.
- Applicants with a Bachelor's degree majoring in Accountancy or related disciplines
- Equipped with an understanding of the basic accounting principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G Suite products
- Effective communication skills to build interpersonal relationships
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work without distraction
Skills and attributes for success in this role:
- Attention to high quality, details and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal, team working skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally in a fast-paced environment.