As the world leader in calibration services, we provide precision calibration expertise in every industry, geography and instrument across the world. Trescal combines the power of an international group, a dense network of technical experts and responsive local laboratories. Become a part of Trescal and leap forward in your career path!
As a service company, our people are at the heart of what we do. We provide training programs, engagement with local communities and a commitment to improve the world around us, inch by inch.
- Managing 3rd party sub-contract in handling the calibration work.
- Preparation of quotations to client & purchase order to vendors.
- Interacted with customers professionally by phone, email or in-person to provide information and directed to desired staff members.
- Managed files and records for clients.
- Monitor office inventory activities, including ordering and requisitions, stocking and shipment receiving.
- Arrange site calibration schedule with technical.
- Arrange collection/ delivery schedule with logistics upon receiving PO/ item completion.
- Take note of customer requirements (calibration points & specification), certificate issue address, etc.
- Assist Key Account Manager (Sales Person) on customer inquiry and related documentation to be complete.
- Min Diploma with 1 year of relevant experience in related field
- Good interpersonal skill & customer service oriented
- Working location: Admirax