- Trelleborg Singapore Pte Ltd
- Assistant QA Engineer
- Date Listed
- 18 Sep 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - Flexible End
- Location Name
4 Jalan Pesawat Singapore 619362
- Allowance /
- $900 - 2,200 monthly
- Marine and Offshore Engineering
- Company Profile
Trelleborg is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions that seal, damp and protect critical applications in demanding environments. Its innovative engineered solutions accelerate performance for customers in a sustainable way.
The Group has annual sales of about SEK 21 billion, with about 15,000 employees in over 40 countries. In addition, Trelleborg owns 50 percent of TrelleborgVibracoustic, a global leader within antivibration solutions for light and heavy vehicles, with annual sales of SEK 14 billion and about 8 000 employees in about 20 countries. The head office is located in Trelleborg, Sweden. Trelleborg's President and CEO is Peter Nilsson and Sören Mellstig is Board Chairman.
Trelleborg AB was founded in 1905. With 100 years behind us, our history, like our future, is characterized by a constant drive for quality and a passion for identifying new solutions to complex problems.
- Job Description
- Prepare ITP, Test Procedure and Quality Plan for submission.
- Control of non-conforming products for incoming and outgoing inspection.
- Prepare and maintain records of inspection.
- Assignment of work to QA Inspector to ensure optimum manpower utilization.
- Supervise QA tester on product testing.
- Work with Project to plan for Factory Acceptance Test and Final Inspection.
- Liaise with 2nd and 3rd party witnessed inspection.
- Review test report and dimension report prior to submission.
- Support QMR to ensure company system comply with ISO standard.
- Plan calibration schedule and review the status.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.