At TransferFi our vision is to provide on-demand access to wireless power, like how the mobile phone provided seamless access to data from anywhere. The main mission is to build the first dedicated wireless power network not only on the earth, but also in space.
Currently we are building an Industrial IoT (IIoT) platform using Simultaneous Wireless Information and Power Transfer (SWIPT) to enable non-invasive sensor deployment to reduce complexity of wiring infrastructure, deployment time, downtime and place sensors on tough areas. Essentially we are removing the need for both power and data wires.
We are seeking self-motivated Embedded Design Engineers, who have strong technical background on system level embedded design from hardware to firmware. The candidate will be contributing to a new RF based far-field Wireless Power Transfer (WPT) platform.
An ideal candidate would exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
- Strong analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage stakeholders
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in defining activities and direction
- Passion for the job
- High motivation with a strong work ethic
- Good planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Design and development of embedded firmware
- Design and development of embedded hardware
- Work with cross functional teams to develop project goals and requirements
- Develop embedded firmware architecture and specifications
- Develop functional test plans to evaluate firmware
- Bachelor Degree / Master in Embedded / Electronics / Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in firmware development and / or completed at
least 5 product development cycles
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Experience working with embedded peripherals like CAN, I2C, SPI, USB, -
- Strong analytic skills and excellent communication skills
- Proactive in problem solving and product improvement
- Experience with Altium design CAD
- Experience in hardware design to control Actuators, Servos, Solenoids
- Experience in hardware design with microprocessor / microcontroller-based
- Design and develop customized firmware / embedded for control application
- Understand control theories and algorithms in position and speed control
- Familiar with analog circuit design
- Familiar with functional safety in firmware development
- Familiar with FMEA process is an advantage
- Able to work in independently and in teams
You must meet the qualifications to be considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed above would be obtained through a combination of research, relevant internship and/or previous job experience. Upon applying for this role, you will also be considered for other similar opportunities available.