Training Vision Institute was established in Singapore in 1991 and today is one of the leading training providers and human capital consultancy firms in Singapore, offering a wide range of training programs. We provide an integrated and holistic approach to the design and methodology of training and capability development. Due to our current expansion, we are looking for suitable personnel to fill the following position
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree (Graduate in YR 2019 / 2020)
- Prior work experience not required for this position
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
- Meticulous and resourceful
- Good organization and interpersonal skills
- Independent worker, ability to work under minimal supervision
- Good teamwork and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work irregular hours at times to support events and activities
- Carry out digital marketing campaign activities and monitor digital marketing channels’ performance.
- Execute digital marketing campaigns across different marketing channels to promote online presence with corporate clients and channel partners.
- Collect information, prepare reports to evaluate events, and coordinate event planning activities.
- Implement and monitor event planning activities according to agreed timelines and budgetary requirements.
- Collect demographic data and/or psychographic descriptions of consumer profiles from various information sources.
- Collect data by conducting research, support the analysis of market trends and developments and prepare research documentation.
- Analyse market trends and developments to forecast emerging market needs.
- Interpret and aggregate data and information, including categorisation, to provide observations relevant to research objectives.
- Conduct pre-campaign testing and collect information pertaining to campaign performance.
- Execute marketing campaigns based on creative briefs, ensure compliance with budgetary requirements and collaborate with partners closely
- Support efforts in developing marketing communications plans.
- Implement promotional briefs and assess the effectiveness of selected media options.
- Track social media activities and recommend improvements to social media marketing and promotion efforts.
- Identify innovative marketing opportunities to enhance customer and corporate client engagement.
- Manage public relations business communications with corporate clients and channel partners.
- Engage and support manager for potential channel partners to increase market share and maximise revenue
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: Caring Organisation. Care to develop their staff. Opportunities to learn and develop. Management is flexible and listens to suggestions
Cons: Realised company is working too much on government courses. Need to move our of it. Putting all eggs in 1 basket.