With a history of 30 years, we have grown to be one of the fastest growing fashion garment design and sourcing hubs for major retailers and e-commerce brands around the world.
Headquartered in Singapore, we leverage on our close-knitted global networks as well as our manufacturing supply in Asia to provide design trends and ideas, quality as well as service delivery to our global clients.
This position reports to the Business Development Director and Department Managers. To study the company operational system flow with managers and management and study further improvement possibilities to further improve digital system globally. Tantex is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasizes growth, empowerment, quality and continuous improvement.
- To organise, coordinate and compile reports for managers and management.
- Use the Inhouse IT/ERP System across all the departments to understand how the data is flowing and to be able to consolidate the information (From Costing, Sales, Quality Control, Shipping, Billing).
- Able to work with various departments, suppliers, customers to assist in coordinating inter department processes and data collection to assist the managers in data analysis
- Able to process data and present it in the requested form.
- To learn how to communicate relevant information clearly and effectively in written and oral communication through presentation slides and documentation
- Active participation in building and fine-tuning processes with automation, leveraging on our current inhouse IT system
- Manage trade documentation
- Facilitate deployment of product
- Support application initiatives
Fresh Graduates may apply. Applicants with IT background will be preferred.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.