Training Vision Institute is ranked 105 amongst the Top 1000 SMEs in Singapore. TVI was established in Singapore in 1991 and is one of the leading training providers and human capital consultancy firms in Singapore. For more information, visit our website at https://www.trainingvision.edu.sg
We want our interns to be able to attract the best individuals around them. We want them to be influential with the customer, with ourselves and with our strategic partners. They should feel at ease when holding a conversation at any level of discussion across various disciplines. If you are one that can thrive on technology, can move fast, have a passion for success, and have the determination to deliver value; then we want you as part of our Corporate Solutions team. Come learn the skills of a consultant that provides high-quality business solutions to our stakeholders.
This position is open to part-time (2-3 days a week) and full-time Internships. Priority will be given to full-time internship seekers who are able to commit for 3 months or more. As part of job requirements, working hours be outside of standard office hours (with compensation).
- Identifying prospective customers or partner companies
- Identify trends and market opportunities
- Assisting in promotional material for the business online through social media platforms
- Evaluation and research of key accounts
- Curate sales pitches, presentations, and marketing materials as required to implement business growth strategies
- Pre-to-post planning of event management
- Full process of event management
- Documentation / administration work requirements
Our Business Development Intern can expect to:
- Play an integral role in supporting all aspects of client engagements and will have many areas of full ownership within the client management cycle.
- Work closely with the cross-functional team within a diverse group of researchers, consultants, partners, creatives, developers and practitioners to help clients identify and capture purpose-led growth opportunities.
- Combine many skills across engagements to create compelling narratives from data to enhance client deliverables and elevate organisational thinking.
- Embrace skills from a range of qualitative, quantitative backgrounds, and data analytics with a keen ability to create insights.
Expected Qualification / Experience / Criteria:
Currently pursuing Polytechnic diploma or University degree, preferably in the fields of Business Administration, Business Analytics, Marketing or Human Resource Management.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office
- Familiarisation in Data analytics software is a plus.
- Able to create and deliver high quality presentations that informs and impresses clients
- Methodical, meticulous, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Collaborative and able to work with all levels with good team working attitude
- Good time management skills and able to multitask in a dynamic
- Takes great initiatives, determined and perseveres to get things done
- Proficient in English, both in writing and speaking
- Proficient in Mandarin would be an advantage (but not required)
Specific Projects / Learning Outcomes:
- Application of data analytics skills in consultative-approach; innovating processes and strategies
- Application of marketing skills to drive growth opportunities
- Time and client management skills; identification and acquisition of key accounts
- Presentation skills; convince internal and external stakeholders
- Corporate solution processing – develop the mindset of a consultant that aims to deliver unique, innovative and quality business solutions.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: Caring Organisation. Care to develop their staff. Opportunities to learn and develop. Management is flexible and listens to suggestions
Cons: Realised company is working too much on government courses. Need to move our of it. Putting all eggs in 1 basket.