TotalEnergies Marine Fuels is TotalEnergies’ dedicated business unit in charge of worldwide bunkering activities and is the single point of contact for a full spectrum of solutions with innovative and efficient bunkering services. TotalEnergies Marine Fuels is also committed to providing clean and low/zero-carbon marine fuels to drive the decarbonisation of the marine industry in line with TotalEnergies’ ambition of Net Zero by 2050.
We are looking for a communications intern to join the Communication function of TotalEnergies Marine Fuels (TEMF). In this role, he/she will be working closely with the Communication Officer and relevant external agencies, with opportunities to
- learn the writing of content for internal and external audiences,
- strategise project timelines,
- facilitate and coordinate internal and external events across all geographies that the business entity has presence in.
- Support the implementation of TEMF’s internal and external communications strategy.
- Write content across media releases, social media platforms, and newsletters.
- Coordinate the scheduling and organising of events.
- Give input on marketing initiatives and suggesting creative ways to amplify TEMF’s brand positioning further.
- Conduct research on marketing initiatives of other stakeholders’ campaigns.
- Monitoring of media coverage on events and media releases that were issued and creating press clippings.
- Be involved in developing PowerPoint presentation decks.
- Perform administrative duties.
- Analytical skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Organisational skills
- Detail oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Microsoft Office
- Media content creation