- Titans Marketing Group
- Global Brand Ambassador
- Date Listed
- 12 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start - Apr 2018
Paya Lebar Square lobby 1
- Allowance /
- $8 hourly
- Marketing / PR
- Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
Today, Titans Marketing Group is known for its relentless pursuit of perfection in providing sales & marketing services for the clients, by profession. The use of cutting-edge sales skills, extensive field testing by top performers within the industry and constant fine-tuning have produced a line of award winning services, each created to give every client out there the competitive edge.
Over the years, Titans has established itself as the sales & marketing brand for clients that connects with all consumers, regardless of age, genre, and needs, by staying true to its mission, and continually delivering the best. Titan’s commitment to the sales & marketing industry can also be seen in its sponsorship of client events, exhibition fairs, and a diverse group of sales professional . All this, has earned Titans Marketing Group a formidable following of devoted fans, both clients and consumers.
As the sales & marketing industry continues to thrive, Titans Marketing Group is positioned firmly on the forefront, armed with passion, determination and marketing innovations that are ready to take up any challenges ahead of us. Hence we need you to be part of our Titanic embarkment.
- Job Description
“When there’s a will, there’s always a way.”
That’s exactly what we believe in having the best for you. Whether you are looking for a new industry to venture into or starting out your first ever step into the workforce, we believe in showing you the way towards what you will need in life.
Sounds like your cup of tea? It’s not done yet because we are just about to get started.
Long term exciting benefits we have for you includes:
- 2 monthly travelling opportunities to various countries to keep your learning and exposure endless
- Competitive yet safe income structure to keep you ahead of the game based on performance
- Career advancement base on merits
- Dynamic working environment to keep your work upbeat and forward looking daily
Key responsibilities that you are empowered into:
- Be involve in a leading role in all sales & marketing activities execution
- Develop high-impact and innovative customer acquisition strategies through below the line marketing methods
- Establish and implement tracking procedures for each client via KPI and companies data analytical systems
- Provide proactive and innovative training session for different groups of people within the company
So what is required for you? We need the “WILL” in you, because we will commit to find the way for you:
-Willingness to learn
- Independent yet compassionate when comes to team play
- Love to interact with various types of people as our industry solely is about relationship
- Love yourself, you are right – be yourself
Begin the way with us now! Simply drop your resume and be reached within 1 working day.
- Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG, or WhatsApp/SMS @ 86087864 to Candy.