Tinkle Arts is a social enterprise that holds arts workshops, events and creates miniature clay art. Through collaboration with MINDS (Movement for the Intellectually Disabled of Singapore), we employ persons with special needs to co-facilitate workshops, events and create beautiful miniature clay art pieces for Tinkle Arts.
We are open for an immediate 3 months student / graduate internship to creatives who is driven and passionate about crafts. Through this internship, you will learn how to:
- Work with persons with special needs
- Operate in a social enterprise environment
- Conceptualize and execute creative workshops
- Work with clay
- Design and illustrate artwork for print
- Design artwork for workshops
- Operation of creative events / workshops
- Assist in preparation of workshop materials
- Monday to Friday from 0830 to 1700
- Willing to work on weekends
- ‘A’ levels / diploma / ITE, undergrad or graduates preferred
- Possess background in Art / Design / Creative
- Experience and knowledge in Adobe software
- At least 3 months commitment
- Team player who is committed and enthusiastic ; open to feedback and coaching
- Singaporean / PR
Additional Application Instructions
File types accepted: .pdf, .doc. Upload a single file smaller than 10MB. If your CV / portfolio is too large, host it on an external site, such as Google Drive, WeTransfer or Dropbox, and provide a link in your cover letter.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.