We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd – 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169
We are looking for an intern to embark on a 6-month real-world working experience with us.
You will be part of a diverse and fun team and reporting to the Marketing Manager.
During this internship, you will be assisting with a variety of tasks to successfully complete marketing programs with a focus on content marketing and graphic design.
Main activities involve:
- Digital Marketing: website, social media, advertising, SEO, etc
- Traditional Marketing: brochures, printouts, templates, etc.
- CMS management
- Content management and production
- Graphic design
- Events and training organisation
- Workshop support (logistics and support)
- Other tasks as required
A successful internship will require the following qualities:
- A true passion for Marketing of all kinds: digital, traditional, etc.
- A flair for writing and design (adobe creative suite, esp. photoshop)
- Excellent command of English
- Ability to tackle very different tasks with the big picture in mind as well as having an eagle eye for details
- Resourceful and pragmatic
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- A certain level of autonomy with a strong drive to deliver
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies assess, build and develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business & HR Performance experts and our priority is to help companies grow and succeed. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning solutions) and more.
Salary: 800-1000 SG (based on experience)
Start: Immediate with minimum of 4 months
Working hours: 9am-6pm
Vacation days: 1/month