Since October 2011, Thye Hua Kwan Moral Charities (THKMC) was incorporated as a charity with an IPC status to provide multiple social and welfare services to the community at large.
THKMC provides assistance to the various groups in our community through more than 60 programmes and services for the elderly and the sick, families, persons with disabilities, and children. We help anyone in need with full respect to their race, colour, creed, language, culture and religion. We have more than 90 programmes and services, reaching out to more than 55,000 people in the community.
Together, as ONETHK – Empowering the Community.
The Early Intervention for Children (EIC) Services helps equip children with motor, communication, social, self-help and cognitive skills. THK EIC involves structuring classes around small groups encompassing early childhood special education, social work and therapy support services to stimulate their adaptive functioning and school readiness skills.
The Senior Manager of Admin and Operations assists the Director in overseeing the Division’s support operations, and providing leadership in operational planning. She works closely with the intervention team to co-lead the improvements in systems, processes and operations for the effective delivery of Division services. She also drives the development and implementation of policies, procedures and standards as well as risk management frameworks to ensure children and staff well-being. She oversees manpower requirements for the Division together with HQ HR.
This position reports directly to the Divisional Director.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide leadership to the Admin team with alignment to the Division’s Vision and Mission.
- Champion/support cross-centre workplans and initiatives to meet the organization’s and division’s strategic objectives
- Manage Division’s support operations
- Drive improvements on systems, processes and operations to improve reliability and efficiency
- Work with all the other Heads to ensure the KPIs are met
- Support the intervention team in ensuring smooth day-to-day operations
- Drive development and implementation of compliance and risk management frameworks
- Oversee risk management initiatives and ensure compliance
- Establish new or revised policies, procedures and standards according to Funders’ requirements and national guidelines
- Manage manpower resources
- Drive the implementation of the recruitment strategies in collaboration with HQ HR
- Review manpower plans for approval
- Manage staff performance together with all other Heads
- Champion staff engagement efforts and ensure staff well-being
- Minimum Degree
- 8 years’ relevant experience, on a management and supervisory level
- Experienced manager who possesses strong leadership skills and the ability to build and leverage on effective relationships with stakeholders
- Mature, respectful, professional, reliable
- Creative, resourceful, flexible thinker
- Collaborative yet able to work independently