Since October 2011, Thye Hua Kwan Moral Charities (THKMC) was incorporated as a charity with an IPC status to provide multiple social and welfare services to the community at large.
THKMC provides assistance to the various groups in our community through more than 60 programmes and services for the elderly and the sick, families, persons with disabilities, and children. We help anyone in need with full respect to their race, colour, creed, language, culture and religion. We have more than 90 programmes and services, reaching out to more than 55,000 people in the community.
Together, as ONE THKMC – Empowering the Community.
The main responsibility of the Programme / Training Officer is to assist and support the trainers with the implementation of the day activity programme for adults with Autism.
- Take class attendance and compute the attendance summary
- Brainstorm and plan activities to support clients’ learning
- Prepare the teaching resources
- Carry out the intervention programme, conducting routines
- Maintain a clean, tidy, safe and conducive learning environment
- Maintain regular communication with parents on client’s progress
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Levels / ‘N’ Levels
- NITEC / Higher NITEC
- Pleasant personality, possess initiative and is a team player
- Passionate about making a difference to improve the lives of others in the community
- Work location: Geylang Bahru