Since October 2011, Thye Hua Kwan Moral Charities (THKMC) was incorporated as a charity with an IPC status to provide multiple social and welfare services to the community at large.
THKMC provides assistance to the various groups in our community through more than 60 programmes and services for the elderly and the sick, families, persons with disabilities, and children. We help anyone in need with full respect to their race, colour, creed, language, culture and religion. We have more than 90 programmes and services, reaching out to more than 55,000 people in the community.
Together, as ONETHK – Empowering the Community.
- Assist doctors and registered nurses in simple procedures
- Documenting, monitoring and recording observations of residents and their vital signs and reporting changes in condition to the registered nurse
- Supervise / assist residents in their daily needs (e.g. personal grooming and daily living activities)
- Escort residents for medical appointments
- Guide residents to participate in development and recreational programmes
- Provide general supervision of residents
No specific qualification required.
You will be considered for the position of Nursing Aide with at least a qualification in any of the following:
- NITEC in Community Care & Social Services;
- NITEC in Nursing;
- HMI Institute of Health Sciences’ Certificate in Healthcare Support
- WSQ Certificate in nursing care-related courses and / or relevant work experience in nursing care
- Work Location: Eunos / Chai Chee / Sembawang
- Work Hours: 5-day work-week; 8.30 am to 6.00 pm