ThunderQuote is a business-to-business (B2B) services marketplace-platform that connects business buyers to the right vendors for anything they need done.
Through our procurement systems, we aim to enable organizations to transform the way they do business, lower cost, increase productivity, solidify control over spending and generate long term strategic value-chain advantages
Join our team to build a simpler business world where everything an enterprise may need is easily found in one place - ThunderQuote.
As a young start-up, we have a fast-paced environment where every team member makes a significant and visible impact. Within the past 2 years, we have grown rapidly to >$20 million in contract volume on our platform. We believe that anything can be achieved with the right attitude: determination, an open mind and continuous learning.
Being lean and technology-driven, we believe in automating non-customer value-add activities with every team member actively making key decisions based on data and improving systems and processes instead of being caught up in daily grind of activities.
Above all, we believe in mutual benefit and the importance of learning and growth both as a team and as individuals. There will always be problems to solve, and new opportunities for creativity and personal growth.
Our offices are located in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Find out more about us at www.thunderquote.com/careers.
As a Web Application Developer Intern, you will be a key member of the tech team and a crucial component of driving ThunderQuote’s continual growth.
You will be engaging with the core product development and working with the development team in executing front-end implementation for features development and platform upgrades as well as on-going improvements to ensure user-centric design and improve the user interface and experience on our ThunderQuote platform.
Here are some ways you will be working with us at ThunderQuote:
- Work with the development team to push out new platform features
- Development, implementation and testing of new functionalities and projects
- Optimizing existing code base
- Creation of web tools and process automation tools to assist the business team
- Server-side maintenance and optimization
So… what does it take to get this role?
- Some experience with front-end and back-end development
- Prior basic knowledge of mySQL preferred
- Willingness to execute and lead
- Require at least 5 months commitment for the role
- Enjoy a high intensity and extremely fast-paced working environment
- All applicants are required to submit their answers to the following questionnaire, https://www.thunderquote.com/hr-career-application/
ThunderQuote team members should be:
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changes
- Determined problem-solver
- Communicate and work well with others
- Quick learner and motivated individual who is resourceful and can adapt to a fast-paced and often unpredictable working environment