- Business Development Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 6 Months
21 Heng Mui Keng Terrace, iCube Building
- Allowance /
- $500 - 700 monthly
- Professional Services
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
We help businesses – ranging from freelancers to small businesses and large corporations alike grow and thrive by making the initial link-ups which are often difficult and time-consuming in the highly opaque and complex B2B environment.
Join our team to build a simpler business world where everything a business owner to an office worker may need is easily found in one place - ThunderQuote.
At ThunderQuote, we have a fast-paced environment where every team member makes a significant and visible impact. In the past year, we have grown rapidly to over $20 million in contract volume on our platform. We believe that anything can be achieved with the right attitude: determination, an open mind and continual learning.
More than that we believe in mutual benefit and the importance of learning and growth both as a team and as individuals so don't apply if you just want a boring job carrying coffee and doing whatever the boss says just for a line on your resume. You will be pushed out of your comfort zone to take charge of projects, allocate spending to make real and significant impacts and come away with real results to show.
Being lean and technology-driven, we believe in automating non-customer value-add activities with every team members actively making key decisions based on data and improving systems and processes instead of being caught up in daily grind of activities.
- Job Description
We are looking to hire business development interns to assist us in our expansion phase, having received strong positive response from our users. Interns do not need to have any prior experience. They do need to have a strong willingness to learn and experiment as well as self-initiative as we encourage our interns to take charge and execute mini-projects with budgets allocated as required.
- Executing Business Development projects such as opening up new customer verticals, etc.
- Shadowing and working directly with CEO for meetings with large clients, investors and events
- Tracking and analysing business development results
- Preparatory work for business development meetings
- Assisting in presentations & pitches
- Willingness to execute and learn
- Self-motivated & shows initiative
- Outgoing & personable
- Communicate and work well with others
- Good communications skills
- Must be available at least 4 months of full-time internship
- Enjoy a high intensity and extremely fast-paced working environment
- All applicants are required to submit their answers to the following questionnaire. https://www.thunderquote.com/hr-career-application/
- If you are ready to join a great team and fantastic work atmosphere with plenty of possibilities to grow, you are invited to apply online at http://www.thunderquote.com/careers/join-us. You can also address any further queries to us via