Three Learning, a Singapore-based company helps businesses grow by providing engaging and interactive e-learning solutions to improve learning effectiveness for better performance.
The company differentiates itself as an outcome based e-learning provider that focuses on achieving each customer's intended learning outcomes.
Three Learning is looking for a passionate candidate who aspires to be a Learning Designer.
What is a Learning Designer?
Learning designers create an effective learning experiences for their target audience. They do so by helping learners with the acquisition of specific knowledge and skills based on instructional design theories and learning outcomes. Furthermore, using the latest trends in technology and design, multisensory elements assist with the retention of knowledge and learner engagement.
How does a Learning Designer fit within Three Learning?
Throughtout the 6 months internship period, as a Learning Designer Intern, you will be involved in the following activities:
- Analysis of learning objectives based on client learning and business requirements.
- Collaboration with client subject matter experts (SMEs) in creating interactive, effective, and engaging learning solutions.
- Application of sound pedagogical and andragogical instructional design techniques in the process of content development.
- Creation of measurable outcomes for the bridging of learner skill gaps.
In-house training will be provided by Three Learning's Creative Director. The position holds the possibility of conversion into a full-time position the performance expectations are met during the internship duration.
This position is suitable for:
- Fresh graduates who are ready for full-time employment with the desire in building a career within the Learning and Development industry.
- Candidates looking for a career shift into the Learning and Development industry (no prior e-Learning Designer experience).
- Candidates who possess a strong command of English and communication skills.
- Candidates who are able to work in teams and with people from culturally diverse backgrounds.