We are looking for a Business Development intern who has a passion for pets to join our fast-growing team!
The ideal candidate is an independent individual who is hackish and able to navigate around the Internet to find potential sales leads. S(he) is excited about the company, our product and able to engage with brands when it comes to pet ownership.
This candidate will work closely with the Business Development to support sales pipeline, proposals etc. S(he) will also identify potential vendors to form partnerships with. This role will be focused on the USA market.
- Generate Leads & identify potential prospects/customers through market research.
- Brainstorm and come up with new ideas on revenue channels.
- Identify and reach out to media, creative and production agencies to form partnerships.
- Work with the marketing team on B2B marketing to increase brand visibility and awareness.
- Build use case, design thinking, show case success story, Industry research, building customer connection etc.
- Support and provide quality feedback to tech and UX/UI team to build a great platform for our clients.
- Collaborate cross-functionally (strategy, marketing, operations) to ensure smooth business operations
- An existing student with a local polytechnic/ university
- Hackish, think-out of the box and loves to explore new ideas
- Independent, dependable, and self-motivated worker who is excited about challenges
- Team player with a positive and cooperative spirit
- Interested in and passionate about the pets industry
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- MUST be a dog or cat owner.
- Only Singaporeans or PR should apply
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.