The Urban Spice Shop was founded in 2017 and specializes in Organic Ingredients. We strive to make and impact in the Organic Food Space by innovating in the ingredient and flavours category.
Our range of Organic Spices are of very high quality and trusted by some of the best chefs in Singapore. We are looking at expanding to other markets around the world.
The company is also in the process of building a strong network by directly working with farmers to improve traceability and empower farmers across Asia.
To discover more about us please visit our website;
The Urban Spice Shop is looking for a Digital Marketing and Content Creation Specialist to contribute to our expanding business. The candidate must be able to work in a dynamic and exciting start-up setting, and work closely with the founder of the company in brand development and digital media content creation. We are looking for a talented and capable intern who will be able elevate the online presence of our brand.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic digital marketing specialist who is self-motivated and able to plan and create digital marketing media specially oriented to increase customer awareness of our products and contribute towards brand development. We are looking for someone who is passionate about healthy living and good food, and is able to elevate our organic food brand through creative and engaging digital media in foreign markets including Singapore, Australia and the United Kingdom. Candidate must be capable of working across all social media platforms with a focus on increasing social media engagement and reach, thereby improving return on marketing investments by driving sales.
Applicants should hold a digital media design course or degree certificate. Current students following a Degree or Advanced Course in Digital marketing and design are welcome to apply.
Whilst your primary tasks will revolve around social media you will also be expected to lead certain marketing activities. You will be expected to work at least 3 days a week.
- Drive new digital marketing initiatives to draw more user traffic and generate organic growth in followers, engagement and other key criteria.
- Create marketing initiatives and campaigns with the aid of technologies to promote the awareness of products and increase consumption and purchasing of products via all platforms (Digital and Social Media)
- Plan, develop, execute and evaluate the success of all necessary tasks relating to assigned marketing initiatives and campaigns within stipulated timelines
- Establish marketing collaborations / external corporate partnerships (e.g. lifestyle brands and influencers) and lead related projects remotely in key markets where we sell our products.
- Work closely with the Founder to ensure that all marketing communications adhere with corporate brand guidelines
- Develop engaging online content as well as monitor / analyse the effectiveness of campaigns
- Provide monthly and activity based reports on key digital metrics.
- Analyse research findings, prepare and present insights for projects with recommendations
- Work with internal teams and vendors to create unique and engaging content
- Craft all communications for campaigns and digital marketing channels (e.g. Videos, social media posts and GIFs, Posters, flyers, product booklets and website/ecommerce platform)
- Address all queries from social media platforms in a timely and courteous manner
- Identify appropriate social media channels for targeting different campaigns
- Maximize Search Engine Optimization (SEO) rankings and set trackers using Google Analytics
- Develop and implement integrated communication strategy and plans independently and effectively
- Degree or advanced course in Digital marketing and design (completed or currently reading for). Current students of Digital marketing and design degrees are welcome to apply
- Creative and self-motivated individual who is able to learn new skills and able to deliver engaging product and brand content.
- Exposure and prior social media management of International Food and Wellness brands is an advantage
- Trained in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After effects, Adobe Photo Shop, Canva and other tools.
- Excellent English and communication skills in both written and verbal context
- Able to work on social media platforms for digital media development, posting, and versed in social media analytics (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Pintrest and Twitter). Must be able to review social media strategies and plan best course of action to increase customer engagement and reach for our Spice and food brands
- Able to develop and design company and brand related booklets, flyers and advertising material such as banners and posters for non-digital marketing projects
- Experience in website content creation in the form of banners, adverts etc…
- Ability to code will be an added advantage
Related Job Searches:
The Urban Spice Shop Singapore Pte. Ltd
Internship - Digital Marketing and Content Creation Specialist
Marketing / Public Relations
Manufacturing Food / Lifestyle / Packaging