The Treasure Box Singapore is a local non-denominational Christian company, founded on the belief that spiritually healthy and whole families are central to God’s plan to bring His Kingdom on earth, and that the key to growing such families is in discovering the treasures of knowing and experiencing God together as a family through worship, prayer and studying His Word.
We believe it is time for family altars that have been broken down to be rebuilt, and where there were none, for these altars to be built unto the Lord. To that end, our mission is to inspire, train, and resource parents with the tools they need to lead their family in seeking God together, so that we will see a generation of God-fearing families rise up to impact their communities, their nation, and the nations of the world.
The Treasure Box Singapore team is expanding!
If you share our vision to see families grow together in their faith in God; have a positive attitude towards learning and a great work ethic, WE WANT YOU!
We are offering an internship for job-seekers interested in learning more about digital marketing and sales in a small but rapidly growing online retail start-up.
1. Digital marketing
• Study, analyse and propose response to customer / market behaviours
• Work on a coherent and effective social media marketing strategy
• Create engaging social media posts (products, events, quotes)
• Design and write email updates for subscribers
• Improve search engine optimisation (SEO) by writing effective product descriptions
2. Graphic Design
• Use graphic design software (e.g. Photoshop / InDesign) to create collaterals
• Create layouts and designs for books and other published resources
• Use Canva to create compelling presentations for workshops and events
• Create thumbnails and elements for video projects
3. Admin/Operations (secondary)
• Assist in packing and production of resources where required
Some experience in digital marketing preferred, but not necessary. We believe that you're not just here to help us; we're here to help you learn and grow too!
SKILLS & ATTITUDES REQUIRED
• Strong writing ability
• Analytical mind
• Aesthetic sensibilities
• Basic Photoshop and InDesign skills preferred (but not required)
• Eager to learn