We're a Singapore based software consulting firm looking for a HR Intern who will partner with different teams across our growing company. Your role will be twofold: manage the talent pipeline for future hires in South East Asia and implement company policies around HR. You should be able to learn quickly and work independently - we'll help you as best as we can, but you must be tenacious and resourceful enough to figure out things you don't know how to do.
- Work with the leadership team to understand and execute talent acquisition and retention strategy based on needs of different business units. You’d have to build and manage talent pipelines (particularly for software engineering roles) in several countries in Asia and South East Asia.
- Partner with top engineering universities for hiring interns and fresh graduates
- Manage the Talent Acquisition system for different roles across different regions (including job posting, screening, interviewing and taking the applicants through the hiring process)
- Devise and implement strategies to attract talent (events such as hackathons, sponsorship opportunities etc)
- Evaluate and maintain HR systems and policies related to performance management, employee relations, onboarding, offboarding and compensation related activities.
- Maintain knowledge of best trends and practices in human resources and talent management, and propose policies to senior management.
- Articulate and market TSP company values to potential employees.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Science, Human Resource Management, or equivalent relevant experience
- One year of relevant work experience in talent acquisition
- Fresh graduates with excellent academic and co-curricular activity records are welcome
- Proficiency in Talent Acquisition software
- Experience in start-up and tech companies i.e. hiring for tech roles, is a plus
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- We prefer candidates who can commit to a minimum of 20 weeks with us
- Applicants with outstanding performance may be converted to full-time upon internship completion
This role is open only to candidates who are based in Singapore.