We are The Chevrons, a club providing leisure and recreational facilities for SAF Warrant Officers, Specialists, Military Experts and their families. The 4-storey clubhouse prides itself with a wide range of amenities such as chalets, swimming pool, karaoke lounge, members’ lounge, spa, gym and bowling alley to cater to the diverse interests of our members and their guests.
As a F&B Service Assistant, you shall be responsible (but not limited) to perform the following duties:
- Beverages and simple food preparation
- Food collection from kitchen to serve to customer at counter
- Cashiering duties
- Check and replenish the cutleries and condiments at the self-help area when they run low.
- Clear plates, cups and cutleries etc
- Cleaning of table and chair and the café floor when required
- Help-out in dishwashing when required
- Assist in customer’s queries and services
- To perform any other responsibilities and tasking assigned by Asst F&B Manager or F&B Manager.