The Outsiders.co is a creative marketing agency based in Singapore with a dynamic team that brings creativity, strategy, and leverage to businesses looking for new and innovative ways to wow their audience.
They say creatives are misfits, weirdos, eccentrics - yep, it's true.
We’re Outsiders and we. own. it.
So if being out there is your thing, join us. Our mission is simple - keep doing things that don’t make sense until they see the light.
The Outsiders.co is looking to expand our team with graphic designers, web designers, copywriters, videographers, & accounts executives.
Imagination is a must, being queer is a plus.
We are a startup that works with startups and SMEs from various industries by providing branding and design services support. Applicants interested in getting a leg up in the creative and media industries will be given the opportunity to develop their portfolio while working on exciting marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the Creative Director for all projects and jobs allocation, ensure all creative work to be checked before sending to clients
- Work with the Accounts Director to prepare timely and accurate production estimates for client’s approval prior to commencing work
- Develop production schedules for creative outputs
- Co-ordinate jobs from initial stage to final delivery
- Resourceful and able to engage freelancers as and when required
- Manage and update weekly work-in-progress meetings and reports for all accounts
- Track resource utilisation against planned and highlight time/cost overrun from budget
- Have experience in project fee costing and procuring cost estimates from suppliers
- Should have experience working with designers, illustrators, photographers
- Should have experience working in a creative agency setting (at least 1-3 years)
- Able to multi-task, work fast and independently
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign is a plus